Through Talk2SANA Live Chat, you can talk to our counsellors about any drug-related issues that you or someone close to you might be facing.
If you are concerned your friend or family member may be taking drugs, and you don’t know who to turn to, then this is the place for you.
Live Chat aims to:
Yes, all your responses will be kept confidential. We will not share your information with any third party without your permission, except when we are required to do so by the law. SANA reserves the right to report to the appropriate authorities, such as the police or child protection authorities when the client is judged to be at risk of self-harm, or of harming others.
This service is open to anyone who has any concerns regarding drug taking behaviours. If you have concerns regarding non-substance abuse related issues, we may refer you to another agency or resource that could serve you better. Please note that this service is not appropriate for you if (1) you have a psychiatric condition or suffer from psychosis, (2) you are intoxicated from the use of alcohol and/or drugs and/or sniffing substances or (3) you are suicidal or in an emergency situation and require urgent and immediate assistance. Persons requiring urgent and immediate assistance should call 999.
The advantages of this service include:
• Anonymity – you will not be required to reveal your identity
• Accessibility – you can access this LIVE Chat using any electronic devices (e.g. handphone, laptop or tablet) with an internet connection
• Confidentiality – your responses will be kept confidential
• Non-threatening environment – our Live Chat is a safe and secure platform
• Professional guidance – our counsellors and volunteers are professionally trained
No. You do not need to pay for using this service.
Your responses and information will be kept for quality assurance, research and training purposes only.