The International Federation of Non-Government Organisations for the Prevention of Drug and Substance Abuse (IFNGO) and World Federation Against Drugs (WFAD) would like to invite you to the webinar on “Asian Best Practices in Recovery and Treatment”.
The webinar will include a Keynote speech from Karen Peters, UNODC, and presentations by various experts from Civil Society.
- Iqbal Masud – Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) – Bangladesh
- Jing Li – Chinese Association of Drug Abuse Prevention and Treatment (CADAPT) – China
- Abdul Karim – Singapore Anti-Narcotics Association (SANA) – Singapore
- Asia Ashraf – Peace Inn – Pakistan
- Martin Infante – Self Enhancement for Life Foundation (SELF) – Philippines
We invite you to partake in this promising webinar on 31 March 2021 (Wednesday) from 4PM – 6PM which will provide various opportunities to ask questions to the speakers.
Register for the Webinar Here.
We are looking forward to seeing you on March 31st!